The best horror game I played so far, keep it up!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I loved this!
i had a pretty good time with this one, over all i give it a 7 out of 10 go check it out! some really good scares and good mechanics, and if you like the video plz sub it means alot. huge shout out to the dev this one was great
I had a great time with this, super well polished.
I had the hardest time finding notes and keycards for some reason, but the game still managed to keep me entertained.Here is my playthrough of the game if you would like to give it a watch :)
PS1 horror games are my jam.
GREAAAT demo! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the full game!
Great game!! I like your gameplot.
Hey there, I recently played your game in this 3 Spooky Games video and your game is the only one I actually liked lol. It took me a bit of time to find things but I eventually found them (Also, I saw your behind the scenes of that game and I've also seen your tutorials too. Pretty good!)
Easter Eggs that you can find:
1. When you turn on the TV then Markplier is playing
2. Markplier Jumpscare
3. The guy you recognize on that statue is Leon from Resident Evil!
Hi, can you make it available for Linux, please? Would love to test it, mate. Thank you
If you jump rapidly, you can slowly push the camera through the floor.
As in completely through the floor into the void below or where it looks like you’re crouching for a second then you return to standing again?
good job devs!
È stato bello inquietante da giocare. Complimenti.
heyyy holaaa ¡¡¡ es un gusto , mi nombre es brian y tengo un canal de juegos de terror , le hice un gameplay a tu juego y en mi video lo traduje al español , espero que te guste mucho ¡¡¡¡¡
Just played this game and I enjoyed it! I personally think it's better than a bunch of others that I've played before. A more full length title built like this would be awesome imo. I'm not sure exactly how you'd expand the experience though, add more puzzles I guess? Regardless awesome job! Here's my experience if you're interested. Thank you for making it!
I didn't finish but it was a fun game. Little girl scared me a few times. The camera is a little slow for my preference but not a complaint.
I have a video on the way but it ended a bit abruptly when I got stuck in a wall. I closed a door and it pushed me through...
That was spooky. The markiplier jumpscare got me. I did not expect that from this game lololol.
I'm lost while playing the game 'coz I got a key but I don't know where it is for. but then when I edited the vid I was like "Oh that was the key is for." Gotta play this game again.
p.s game starts at 20:06
【The Thirteenth Floor 第十三层楼】十三層樓的詭異事件是怎麼回事。
처음부터 끝까지 긴장감 있는 게임으로 재미있었습니다.
좋은 게임 감사합니다.
I legitimately enjoyed this. I'd love to see the story fleshed out more, help explain why everything is happening, why it's there, etc. But I'm invested. If you make the full game let me know!
The game didn't get any scares out of me, but I enjoyed it.
Good game I rate this is as 3/5 stars (minimum)
This is a list of thoughts of your game:
The Good Side:
- I like how the player first starts out by seeing markiplier on the tv and that made me laugh or at least in my perspective
- I say this game does well match up with the PS1 graphics almost looking like the real PS1 game. although the controls are a bit off from other PS1 game controls
- I like how it's a puzzle and searching game by walking back and forth with colleting items and codes by unlocking rooms and others
- I like the creepy dialogue that come now and then and the sound effects are good but I think that you could put a little bit more sound effects
The Bad Side:
- I said that this is too easy and can be beaten within like 15 minutes
- The closet doors can get you stuck forcing you to restart
- You can get stuck on the table in the janitor room
- If you crouch under the table in the janitor room, you can see 2 objects that has been stored under the table. You could've stored them below or above the map. (These 2 objects are a phone and a fire extinguisher I think)
- What was the point of the security camera room other then to get the code for the room. I just saw no use of the security camera room if you can't interact to it.
- I wouldn't think that putting the genre as survival because you can't die until the ending, more as putting it as puzzle as going back and forth and nothing chasing you or at least in my opinion.
- What was the point adding a zoom option, because I saw no point using the zoom option if you can just walk up to it.
- I didn't get to unlock all the rooms or at least 2 of the rooms or if they don't serve as a purpose just there in my playthrough.
- In the janitor room on the table by jumping on the broom a couple of try's you can see the black void outside the map.
- In my opinion you should put in the "More information" putting Average session about 20 minutes or about a half-hour
Good game! What I've appreciated is that I could play with arrows as I've an AZERTY keyboard! However, I'm kinda lost: is this the full game or only a demo?
This is the finished product, it was intended as a bit of practice in this style more than anything. I’m currently working on a larger project in this PS1 aesthetic which should have a demo out in May hopefully
Such a great game with such an amazing retro feel! Loved every minute of it!
I love it! It was a lot of fun to play! Sometimes I was a little lost, but once you discover what to do everything is like "Dhu, it was obvious :P"
i love these style of games
very good game i liked it
This Game Actually Had me on Edge, Nice Little Horror Game From Comp-3 Interactive!
Really loved it. Amazing graphics and gameplay. The sound of the whole game is insane good. Really worth playing it!
I really enjoyed this game! The gameplay was smooth and the atmosphere was creepy. I enjoyed the sense of humor dev with all the books around. Reaction below.
This was a lot of fun! Sound effects were perfect and the whole game had a really creepy mood and atmosphere, with some classic horror nods that were executed really nicely. Definitely got old school RE1 and Silent hill vibes, and loved all of the easter eggs! I definitely did know that guy from somewhere...
Can't wait for the full game!!
It was creepy and I loved all the little easter eggs and bits of humor scattered throughout the demo. Unfortunately, I think I missed a jumpscare or two.. I probably didn't catch all the easter eggs either..
Also, I was hoping for a hiding mechanic since the game had some huge wardrobes and I did try to hide a couple times. xD It did feel like a bit of a key hunt with most of the codes on paper but, overall I didn't mind that part too much.
And, I totally forgot we had a paper with all the room keys listed on it so I actually kept going back to check codes. xD
This was a lot of fun and I would love to see you expand on it.